devon tors road,
07989 093 523
cash: please have the correct money to avoid change
card: contactless payments can be made up to £45
Bank Transfer: please enquire for details
24 hours notice is required for the cancellation of all appointments. Less than 24 hours notice or non attendance will incur a charge of the full treatment price to be paid within 48 hrs.
Appropriate notice allows your appointment to be offered to other clients, especially if there is a waiting list.
Your co operation in this, is very much appreciated and shows your respect and support for my business.
Please note the cancellation fee is waivered if you cancel due to possible Covid-19 symptons.
accepted payment method
cancellation policy / non attendance
Appointments are currently available:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9.30am - 3pm
Fridays 9.30am - 5pm
Saturdays 9am - 12noon (on a rota)
Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. vouchers must be within date and presented at the start of the treatment for which it is to be redeemed against.
Gift Vouchers can be bought online or payment can be taken over the phone, please
call to make arrangments.
treatment guidelines - covid -19
The following Guidelines are in place to keep both client & therapist as safe as possible. Please help do your bit by adhering to the guidelines. I Thank you for your continuing support and look forward to seeing you in the treatment room
* If you are unwell in any way or are displaying symptoms that can be associated to Covid-19 such as a Cough, Chest Tightness, Sore throat, Fever, Loss of Taste or Smell, please stay at home. Please contact me to rearrange your appointment, the cancellation Policy will be waived.
* As always there will be a 30 min gap between each client, please arrive 'on time' for your appointment, on your own and bring only what you need, there will be a storage tub for your belongings. I ask you only use the bathroom if necessary.
* Clients will be asked to complete a new Covid 19 Screening & Disclosure form, this will be sent to you electronically before your first appointment, complete and return electronically or bring along to your appointment.
* There are stringent infection control measures in place, clients will be asked to sanitize their hands on arrival and departure. Sanitizer will also be available in the treatment room and bathroom.
* I will be wearing a clear Visor and Face Mask, it is mandatory for clients to wear a face covering, please bring your own.
* Please maintain social distancing at all times, before and after 'hands on' treatment.
* The Treatment Room will be cleaned between each client and at the start and finish of each day. Each client will have clean linen/sheets and sterile equipment.
* Payment can be made by cash, please have the correct amount. Contactless card payment can be made up to £45 or BACS is preferred please enquire for details.
* Water will regretfully no longer be provided, please feel free to bring your own.
* To help minimise time in contact, the treatment menu has been changed to also include 30min & 45min treatments, please see treatment menu for full treatment list & prices.